7th Annual Bloomington Craft Beer Festival
The only spring beer fest that directly supports the Hoosier brewing community
Choose from hundreds of beers to sample from 50+ Hoosier breweries and guests at the Brewers of Indiana Guild's annual spring fundraiser.
#BtownBfest returns to Historic Woolery Mill for the seventh and possibly final time before we move to a new location, so don't miss out on your chance to support Indiana's brewers through this one-of-a-kind experience.
$3 from every ticket sold also go to our charity partner, The Lotus Education & Arts Foundation. The 2016 event raised more than $8,000 for their mission.
Drink responsibly, and know before you go: Plan your safe and sober trip home before the festival.
- 21+ only
- Enjoy local food, vendors, and entertainment.
- Rain or shine. No refunds.
- Full details, including brewery and ticket info, will be added as they're confirmed.
- Designated drivers may enter with their party but may not consume any alcohol.
See the FAQ for more info.
Saturday, April 8, 2017
- Early Bird Admission: 1 p.m.
- General Admission: 2 p.m.
- Fest Ends: 6:00 p.m.
Historic Woolery Mill
2200 W. Tapp Road
Bloomington, IN 47403
The event map will be available before the festival here and in the Drink Indiana Beer app.
Printed programs will be available at the event entrance.